For the health and safety of homeowners and staff, Creekside at Beaver Creek is currently closed. Management is constantly monitoring email and the general voicemail box at (970) 949-7071, ext. 2.
Updated Reservation Deposit & Cancellation Information
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information, travel restrictions, and general uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from guests such as you.
In response to the dynamic COVID-19 situation, we would like to share some revised deposit and cancellation policies that Creekside at Beaver Creek is taking to allow for more flexibility regarding your future travels.
- For any reservation made between now and 6/30, a credit card will be required to confirm your reservation, but no deposit will be due at that time. Final payment on all reservations will be subject to the following general policies.*
- Summer 2020 Reservations: A credit card will be required to confirm your reservation, but no deposit will be due. Final payment will be automatically taken on the credit card provided 7-days prior to arrival and the reservation will be non-refundable at that time.
- 2020-2021 Winter Reservations: A $100 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm the reservation (after 10/1). Final payment will be automatically taken 21-days prior to your arrival and the reservation will be non-refundable at that time.
- Holiday 2020 Reservation: The holiday period is from 12/19/20 – 1/4/21 and if your reservation dates include any dates within that period, a $250 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment will be automatically taken 45-days prior to your arrival date and the reservation will be non-refundable at that time.
Commitment to Cleanliness
As we prepare to welcome guests back to Creekside at Beaver Creek, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns without compromising the quality of your experience when you stay at Creekside. We are adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from leading experts and government authorities to maximize the effectiveness of our response.
- Starting with our public spaces, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols. We are cleaning high-touch surfaces with increased frequency, hand sanitizing stations are being installed, and social distancing guidelines are being implemented.
- Inside the rental residences, we have elevated the already stringent housekeeping protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with CDC recommended disinfectants.
- Expanded employee training and communication regarding all CDC guidelines, including frequent hand-washing and the use of masks.
*Creekside at Beaver Creek reserves the right to request a deposit anytime after October 1, 2020. This deposit amount will be based on the general deposit and cancellation policies. No deposit will be taken before each guest has been contacted.