Book with Confidence & our Commitment to Cleanliness
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our utmost priority and care deeply about our guests, staff, and community’s safety. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the coronavirus COVID-19 cases and will continue to follow the guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
Commitment to Cleanliness
During these strenuous times, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment without compromising the quality of your experience. We are adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from leading experts and government authorities to maximize the effectiveness of our response.
- Starting with our public spaces, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols. We are cleaning high-touch surfaces with increased frequency, hand sanitizing stations are being installed, and social distancing guidelines are being implemented.
- Inside the rental residences, we have elevated the already stringent housekeeping protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with CDC recommended disinfectants.
- Expanded employee training and communication regarding all CDC guidelines, including frequent hand-washing and the use of masks.
Reservation Deposit & Cancellation Information
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information, travel restrictions, and general uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from guests such as you.
In response to the dynamic COVID-19 situation, we would like to share some revised deposit and cancellation policies that Creekside at Beaver Creek has taken to allow for more flexibility regarding your future travels.
- General Reservation Policy: A $100 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm the reservation. Final payment will be automatically taken 21-days prior to your arrival and the reservation will be non-refundable at that time.
- Holiday 2020 Reservation: The holiday period is from 12/19/20 – 1/4/21 and if your reservation dates include any dates within that span, a $250 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment will be automatically taken 45-days prior to your arrival date and the reservation will be non-refundable at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have read your deposit and cancellation policies, but what if everything begins to shut down again? We are all currently making decisions based on individual risk tolerance, including the choice to plan and book vacations. Our deposit and cancellation policies are outlined above and will hopefully allow for more flexibility than in the past while still protecting our individual homeowner interests.
Are face coverings and social distancing required? Yes, guests are required to wear face masks and maintain six feet of physical distance while in an indoor space and when interacting with Creekside staff and other guests or homeowners.
Is housekeeping service available? For guest safety and comfort, daily housekeeping services are not available. For any stay that is 6-nights or longer, a mid-week clean will be included with your stay, but we do require that all guests plan ahead and be out of the residence during the time of service.
Additional Notes: The coffee bar in the lobby has been suspended until further notice.