Entering the gates of Beaver Creek Ski Resort, you immediately notice an ambiance of a modern hideaway coupled with a distinguished European charm that offers the opportunity to leave everyday life behind and bask in a near fariytale-like atmosphere. World class shops, restaurants, and bars line the base of the mountain, while the chairlifts rise 3,340 feet (1,018 meters) above the rooftops to access 1,832 skiable acres of terrain, all from meticulously groomed green cruisers to steep powder-filled chutes. Families can enjoy the Haymaker Tubing Hill, sleigh ride dinners, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, and snowmobile tours all while exploring the wonder of the winter landscape of the Colorado Rockies.
In the summertime, along with endless hiking and biking trails, the Vail Valley possesses countless championship golf courses. Enjoy a relaxing float or exciting adventure on one of the area’s many rivers or get the Western experience by horseback at one of the various ranches. Or if you’re just looking to relax, enjoy some time at Creekside’s beautiful pool located right next to the bubbling Beaver Creek.
Regardless of when you’re visiting Beaver Creek, there is never a dull moment. Unless of course that’s what you want!
Mountain Information & Stats:
- Ski Season: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 – Sunday, April 12, 2020
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. / (or 9:00 a.m.) – 4:00 p.m. (MST)
- Base Elevation: 8,100 ft. / 2,469 m
- Summit Elevation: 11,440 ft. / 3,488 m
- Vertical Rise: 3,340 ft. / 1,231 m
- Number of Trails: 150
- Number of Lifts: 25
- Beginner Terrain: 19% (345 acres)
- Intermediate Terrain: 43% (776 acres)
- Advanced Terrain: 21% (395 acres)
- Expert Terrain: 12% (221 acres)
- Extreme Terrain: 5% (95 acres)
- Snowmaking: 680 acres
- Average Annual Snowfall: 325 inches / 787 cm
- Total Skiable Area: 1,832 acres